Frequently Asked Questions
I want information on Premium Messages
I want information on HTTP API
By opting for our premium services, you can integrate SMS and MMS services in your software and scripts using simple to use HTTP APIs, or, you may send personal messages to your loved ones from our control panel without daily restrictions. For buying credits, visit Pricing and for activation of HTTP API, visit SMS API
What is the Validity of purchased credits?
All credits come with a validity of 1 year.
What happens after the validity of my credits expires?
Credits lapse after their validity expires. To save unused credits in your account from lapsing, you may purchase new credits to extend the validity of older credits.
However, please note:
1) To save old credits from lapsing, the new credits must be purchased BEFORE the validity of the old credits expires.
2) The amount of new credit purchase must be equal or more than the unused credits or else, unused credits equal to the new credits will be restored, while the remaining will lapse.
For example, If you have $10 credits expiring on 10 Jan 2015 and:
- You purchase $10 credits on 9 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $20 ($10 old + $10 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015
- You purchase $5 credits on 9 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $10 ($5 old + $5 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015. The other $5 from old credits will lapse.
- You purchase $15 credits on 9 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $25 ($10 old + $15 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015
- You purchase $10 credits on 11 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $10 ($0 old + $10 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015. The old credits expired 1 day before the purchase of new credits, hence, they lapsed.
My SMS or MMS didn't reach the destination
Sometimes due to the network congestion, it may take a few minutes before the message is delivered. It may also be possible that you have already consumed your daily free limit or the destination network is too costly for the free plan. See the error below the message box (if any) for details.
If you regularly face delivery issues for a particular number or operator, let us know by writing to us via the last section of this FAQ.
Someone is sending me unwanted messages from SeaSms
(India Only) I want to send to DND numbers and/or between 9 PM to 9 AM
By default all free and premium accounts are on promotional route that does not allow sending messages to DND numbers or between 9 PM to 9 AM to numbers in India.
However, premium users may opt for transactional route after submitting a few documents and message templates i.e., samples of messages you would be sending. Please note, not all applications for transactional route are approved, hence, you may want to Contact Us (via last FAQ) before buying credits if transactional route is a must for you.
Above FAQs didn't answer my question, I want to contact support
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org