I want information on Premium Messages
I want information on HTTP API
What is the Validity of purchased credits?
What happens after the validity of my credits expires?
However, please note:
1) To save old credits from lapsing, the new credits must be purchased BEFORE the validity of the old credits expires.
2) The amount of new credit purchase must be equal or more than the unused credits or else, unused credits equal to the new credits will be restored, while the remaining will lapse.
For example, If you have $10 credits expiring on 10 Jan 2015 and:
- You purchase $10 credits on 9 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $20 ($10 old + $10 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015
- You purchase $5 credits on 9 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $10 ($5 old + $5 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015. The other $5 from old credits will lapse.
- You purchase $15 credits on 9 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $25 ($10 old + $15 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015
- You purchase $10 credits on 11 Jan 2015, you will have a total of $10 ($0 old + $10 new) valid for one year from 9 Jan 2015. The old credits expired 1 day before the purchase of new credits, hence, they lapsed.
My SMS or MMS didn't reach the destination
If you regularly face delivery issues for a particular number or operator, let us know by writing to us via the last section of this FAQ.
Someone is sending me unwanted messages from SeaSms
(India Only) I want to send to DND numbers and/or between 9 PM to 9 AM
However, premium users may opt for transactional route after submitting a few documents and message templates i.e., samples of messages you would be sending. Please note, not all applications for transactional route are approved, hence, you may want to Contact Us (via last FAQ) before buying credits if transactional route is a must for you.